Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks


In memory of those who gave their lives and to those who put their lives on the line for us every day.
Thank You All

This post was late for personal reasons and I regret the delay.

***************************************************************

In a related matter:
I recently discovered, on line, a craven personal attack on me that consisted of a very sick, entirely manufactured scenario involving me and my great uncle Thomas Gordon, Royal Hamilton Light Infantry, R.C.I.C. - who gave his life August 19, 1942 at Dieppe.

For now I'll just say that I believe the names of those who gave their lives for our freedom should never have their good names dragged through the excrement of imaginary scenarios written to serve partisan political beliefs.

I'll also add that, knowing where it's coming from, I am not surprised by it at all.

No comments: