Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Check. One. Two.

Hey there. I was gone longer than I planned.

Something came up.
When I switched over to the new Blogger, much to my displeasure, it lumped all my blogs together. Since it has always been my intention to keep my politics separate from my other sites I had to take A Fine Disregard off line until I could figure out how to separate it. Unfortunately, Blogger still does not make it possible to sign over a blog to another administrator - only to add admins.
I had no choice but to restart from a clean slate. I will bring over old posts from time to time. Ones that I think contain relevant information on subjects I am posting about.
There. That's the long winded explanation for the two or three people that actually visit this site.

Now, on with the show...

No comments: